4.3 134
South Carolina 171757
March 3 - 23, 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

A great place to stay. The sites in the short term area were nicely setup to allow easy access to the water, electric and sewer hookups. Plenty of room on the concrete pad for our 32' trailer and truck. Still had room to walk around the trailer without stepping out into the dirt/sand area when it rained. Our welcome by "T" and Karen was the best we have ever had at any campground in over 15 years of camping. They provided an overview of the area plus recommendations on sights to see and restaurants. Throughout the stay, T and Allen were great hosts. We were fortunate to extend one additional week since there were some open spots when our initial 2 weeks were up. So much to do and see in the area. The only downside was the intermittent WIFi. The other recommendation was when we arrived it was rush hour off base and exiting I-26 at Ashley phosphate road was a challenge with a trailer. I would recommend going a few miles further on I26 east bound to aviation blvd and exit to the right toward the airport then turning on perimeter road from there. Much easier! Finally, the bathroom and laundry facilities were readily available and exceptionally clean.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or