4.4 166
Texas 173297
June 4-9, 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We have stayed here many times. I will agree the roads on post (nursery and Winans) are in terrible condition. I suspect now that the new bridge is open, that they will get redone. easiest way to get to the fam camp is to exit off 410 onto Rittiman road and turn right. follow to harry wurzback and take a left, then go about 1 mile to winans road (just before the national cemetery ) turn left. enter through security, turn right on nursery and follow it around and veer to the left at the school and take nursery to petroleum drive, turn left and follow down about 1 mile to the camp on the right We arrived just before a serious rain storm and just got set up when the flood from above occurred. a few days later we got hit with a serious severe thunderstorm that re arranged several rvs and tore big branches from lots of trees. Within ten minutes of the storm subsiding, men arrived with tractors to clear the roads and remove downed tree limbs and ASSIST anyone needing help. my only complaint about the whole trip was the site (61) faced us dead into the west sun and it was HOT as hades blasting the sun in through the big front window. Baker was her normal friendly and helpful self, and the hosts were awfully efficient and kept he park clean and tidy after hours.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts