4.2 55
Texas 64993
22-25 Feb. 2008
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

As of Feb 2008 - the Main gate off Hwy 90 is open. All construction completed. No problem making the barricade. (we pull a 26' TT) Keith, the host, met us and made us feel right at home. Easy access to all pull-thru's. 60+ cable TV free stations, Wi-fi avail 200 yds away in the beautiful,main lodging building, or use their computers. The base library has internet computers too. BX is 100 yds away. Nearby park for the kids. My only complaint is the bath-house. There isn't one. We are able and competent (ha !) to use our showers but I really like using somebody else's hot water I guess. Keeps my holding tanks from filling up too fast also. But other than this- we really loved it. The base is dead quiet on wk ends (no UPT flying). We crossed over into Cuidad Acuna on Sat. & had a wonderful time. Beautiful people and good deals. E-mail me for any more info desired on visiting Mexico from Laughlin AFB, pls. Sat. nite was Tops in Blue at Laughlin. So you know how great that was...We want to return-immediately. If we weren't heading to Arizona, we would stay.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or