4.4 133
Texas 141703
15-18 June 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Pros: Well-groomed and well maintained RV park; rows were neatly paved and organized; plenty of sites with full hookups available; a large family room with full kitchen and cool a/c available; exercise room available with two treadmills, two ellipticals, and two bikes; right across the street the gas station/shopette/Subway; very friendly staffmember during check-in process. Cons: facility is outside the FtBliss fenceline and there's no military ID card check taking place to access campsite; SGM camping next to me attending the SGM Academy warned me to watch out for my bikes because his were stolen - since El Paso is a "border town" MPs suspected it was a bike-theft ring that operates in the local area; WiFi signal was weak, and intermittent despite being right in front of the clubhouse - not sure you'll have the same luck if you're parked in farther rows; some areas lack shade so be ready to run the A/C during summertime; base facilities (largest BX/Commissary complex I've seen) approx 3 miles away across the hwy.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or