4.2 161
Texas 163520
January 5-21, 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is a great RV park in that they have nice large sites, big rig friendly, 50 amp service w/full HU, free (clean) laundry on a secure military installation. We could see the water nicely from our site. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Folks seem to stay here a long time and we were lucky to be able to get a reservation and stay for 16 days. (unable to extend). I only downgrade the location and overall experience for the following reasons - You are not on the Gulf per-se, and the piers are unable to be used at all. No "beach". You also get a LOT of salt spray/fog overnight and our bikes are trashed after being out for 16 days (we should have known and taken precautions). I also downgrade because folks seem to have left their RVs there during winter months and only come and go - preventing the sites from being rented by those who would actually like to BE there. I realize they are paying for them, but I don't like the not having to be occupied part. (They can't be left for more than 48 hours during hurricane season). I would recommend this park for anyone wanting a secure location with FHU in the CC area. Can't beat the price. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts