Utah 121922
June 4, 2013
(Updated: June 09, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is a squatters paradise. I think that the manager forgot to read the 14 day limit part. When they have wood built stairs to their rig, storage sheds or storage trailers you know they have been there for awhile. I was between two, I assume DOD personnel. I shared the electric and water with one of them. I had to park across the street because they both had two cars parked the their space. I was going to stay 3 days but changed my mind after seeing the accommodations.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
June 13, 2013
Sorry about that. The 14 day limit was written to hand me my hat. Middle of January I had a slip and fall outside of the laundry room and filled a complaint. As a result the 14 day limit changed. Well I am glad to say that after 6 months of pain, 6 trips to the ER (one by ambulance), and a micro discectomy sugary I am on my way to recovery. I am not at this camp nor will I ever return to that camp until management makes changes. And it will then only to wave goodbye to the current manager. Please call me when this happens!
1 results - showing 1 - 1