4.4 109
Virginia 180722
June 26-30, 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We were in spot 10. The shade of the spot was great but the two trees that I had to navigate the Travel Trailer in was a little nerve racking. If you have an option when booking your reservation I would pick either site 5 or 6 as you have a beautiful view of the lake. However, if you want to be by the playground you would want to be in the higher number spots. The location is great for touring the Williamsburg area, Water Country USA is less than 5 minutes down the road, Busch Gardens about 15 and the Colonial Village of Williamsburg is right down the colonial parkway. There is a community fire area and the campground provides the firewood which is nice. The playground is sufficient. Lastly, the cleanliness of the bathhouse is iffy because it is infested with spiders and gnats. There are 100s of dead gnats surrounding the sink area and the live ones were flying around the shower. Other than the bathroom, the location and safety is top notch plus the grounds are well maintained therefore I would stay here again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or