Virginia 75100
June 1, 2013
(Updated: June 02, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I visited the site without my RV. To access the site, you must go down a steep hill and make a sharp turn at the bottom of the hill. Then follow a narrow road to MWR. Pull around the back of the MWR building to register. Since I was not registering to stay, I could not drive into the campground, but did walk in and look over the site. All amenities including cable, wifi, picnic table, firepit and hot ash disposal are provided at each site. The sewer connection is towards the rear of the site and electric, water, cable, etc. are near the front of the site. The post with these connections is right next to the pad, so there may be some interference with slide-outs unless you park towards the right hand side of the pad. Then you lose the pavement for walking. Since the site is brand new, there is very little grass, and no shade. A few trees have been planted, but it will be years before they provide shade. It does not look like the staff is doing any watering, so the grass you see today may be gone tomorrow. And, yes it is $60 per night.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 12 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or