3.9 51
Washington 99181
Aug 22 to Sept 9, 2007
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

As at Fairchild, the very first right turn is Fairway. If you miss it you will not be able to use the directions provided to the famcamp. We arrived into the park to find a short waiting list in overflow. When trying to get through the park to dump tanks and fill with water we busted a leaf spring and shock on our trailer as we fell into one of the "many" potholes that could not be avoided. From that point the camp hosts (Skip and Deborah) and the camp manager Josh were very emphathetic and helpful in assisting us through our situation. At their suggestion a claim will be submitted to base legal since the roads have been in need of repair for quite some time and had been reported. Now to add insult to injury, two days after our problem the base ground maint crew is onsight filling potholes. As the camphost said, kind of like putting up the stop sign after the accident. After three days my rv was fixed, they allowed me to assume my position as next in line for a site, and am now on a lovely secluded 30 amp site. The 30 amp sites have only W/E but we think they are much nicer than the 50 amp full service sites. Two blue boys are available for your use if you choose the 30 amp site. If you come here, be very careful on the roads. The gravel filling in the potholes will surely only last a short time. Hopefully they will keep up with the maint or repair the road. Now I am hoping legal will respect the claim and accept responsibility for the neglect of the roads. There is not service one cannot find on this base. The local area attractions are many. One final note- Dirks truck repair just off base was highly responsive and very reasonable considering the hoops they had to jump thorough to get on base twice to service my rig.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or