Washington 119508
June 15-22, 2012
(Updated: July 02, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Exceptionally well maintained and managed. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The fishing was good, trolling, with a variety species available. About 10 miles to Spokane and 6 miles or so to Cheney and Medical Lake, all worth the visit. The wind can come up occasionally. I would prefer the spaces be a bit farther apart but the distance was okay. Some sites appear to have a little more back to front downslope than others. I had to use an extra couple of blocks and I noticed a few others did as well. The Marina provides a variety of boats/watercraft and there is a good dock facility for campers with boats. They also have a large fishing pier with benches. I noticed that inexperienced folks had marginal success with fishing from the pier but folks with a little experience seemed to do quite well (trout). The snack bar provided some tasty lunches/snacks, corn dogs to burgers & fries etc..and a couple of breakfast items as well. A very enjoyable experience, I WILL be back, this one is on my A+ list.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or