Washington 123614
Sep 1-3, 2012
(Updated: September 07, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This was our second stay here at Cliff Side and each time its just gets better. My wife and I are planning on doing some full time RVing and we meet some awesome full timers that shared their stories with us and set us heading in the right direction. The camp itself was awesome spot 44 what a AWESOME view was like looking at a painting everyday. Even saw some whales on Friday evening which is always a plus. Both the camp hosts were awesome very helpful and friendly. Always had the bon fire pit ready for an evening of gathering telling old stories, meeting new friends or just having a smores!!!!!! Great time was had by all will do it when ever I can...house on the market waiting to start that new adventure of our lives. Sell quick and on the road.....
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
October 05, 2012
Glad to hear you'll soon be joining the full time family. My husband and I became full timers, on the road, 1 year and 5 months ago. We love it and encourage anyone who enjoys that kind of life, to jump in with both feet. We retired young or at least my husband retired at age 50 and I quit my job at the age of 47 and here we are. We are going to Cliffside tomarrow, October 6th. I hope we have the same great experience that you both had. See you around, future full timer!!!!!
1 results - showing 1 - 1