4.1 82
Washington 78906
September 15, 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stay here for a few days every year to visit family in the area. Yes, very nice camp hostess. Very adequate facilities. My annoyance with this park, and many others in the system are the squatters. RV parks are intended for folks who are mobile, not for someone who wants to squat in the same spot for the entire season. We are parked next to a rig that is at least 30 years old, albeit fairly well maintained, but it is obvious they have been here for a long time considering all the stuff that is sitting outside such as large plasti storage pieces. It looks like Sanford and Son lives there. There is lots of green grass, except at our site where a large mat killed it. The hostess commented that he had been here for three months and she wasn't going to ask him to remove his mat! NO ONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO STAY FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD OF TIME - THAT IS DEFEATING THE PURPOSE OF THE PARK!!!! 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 9 9

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
July 14, 2017
I agree with you wholeheartedly about people not being allowed to homestead in famcamps. Just came from Fairchild and I counted 7 RVs in 50 amps area who could have only used 30. I needed 50 and had to settle for 30. There were some people who even had deck furniture sitting out in front of their rigs. I think there should be a reasonable stay limit and then have that limit enforced. Maybe we can start a movement.
1 results - showing 1 - 1