3.6 41
Wisconsin 64381
30 May - 12 June 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I am active duty and stayed here for two weeks and our bill averaged out to about $33 a night. I was in the first circle (lot 20). My lot was paved and level with full hook-ups. I had 30/50A service, water, cable TV with over 60 channels, and sewage. Our water hookup started leaking about a week into our stay and they came right out and fixed it. The campgrounds is very nice. They have a lot of things for the family to do. Shuffle board, miniature golf, beach, fishing, boating, biking, and hiking. The laundry room was somewhat lacking, it only had two washers and two dryers. It cost $1.25 to wash and $1.25 to dry. The restrooms were clean and in good repair. I worked the entire two weeks I was there and it was convenient for me because there is a gate (gate 123) right outside the campgrounds. If you go to the provost marshals office, you can register your ID to be able to use the gate (it is automatic, hold your ID up to it, and the gate opens). The campgrounds was empty most of the time we were there except during the weekends. It would start to fill up on Thursday night and by Friday night it was full. Overall, I thought this was an awesome campground and even if I would have had to pay $50 a night, for the full hookups, it is worth it compared to similar civilian facilities.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or