3.6 126
Wyoming 107385
May 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We arrived the day before water was turned on to the campground. We were charged the full amount for every day (no discount for the electric-only day there). On the third day we went by the MWR office to pick up the paperwork and to inform them about the sewer backing up when I attempted emptying our hold tanks. They have a phone number to leave a message but never called back. The second time I attempted the number, the message box was full so I couldn't leave a message. Two days later the problem still existed so I went by the office again. I was told they didn't know which site had the problem was so CE would not come out to the Famcamp. I reported my site so CE would come out. When we left three days later the sewer backup still had not been resolved. Another problem with the camp is the length of the sites. Our 38 foot 5th wheel would barely fit into the site we were assigned. If we had a travel-trailer, it would have worked OK. The trees behind the sites have limbs that over-hang many of the back-in sites and prevent you from backing far enough into the sites if your camper is too tall. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or