3.6 126
Wyoming 107322
30 Jul - 2 Aug 15
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Below average famcamp. Had a gravel, pull-thru site. It was very close to the site on the backside. Felt bad for the backside neighbors because if they sat outside, they were right next to our sewer hose. Roads were all dirt (very dusty). As mentioned previously, there are some permanent homesteaders here--it is all too apparent with all their "stuff" everywhere around their site. Could use more enforcement of the rules. Could only get wifi at the office and that was very small and cramped--located with the laundry area. A few positives: famcamp staff texted directions to the camp the day before arrival and they took us thru the front gate. It was easy enough to get thru with a 35' Class A w/towable. Directions took us directly to the famcamp with no problems. FE Warren AFB is a quite historical location. If you just take a walk around, there are numerous little signs describing the historical significance of different sites and buildings--very interesting. Also, the pronghorn antelope are everywhere and that is kind of neat to see. Played golf on the base golf course and there were so many pronghorn antelope, I felt like I had my own gallery. However, all that being said, If I were to come to this area again, I would probably look elsewhere for a place to stay.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts