Arizona 180987
December 1,2010
(Updated: December 23, 2010)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Do not expect to get help from these people if you have an emergency breakdown while here. We have been going to this famcamp for more than 20 years and have never been treated so badly. We will never again go here or vote them the best.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 12

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
January 08, 2011
So tell us what you experienced, and why you are so bitter now. Most of us have an emergency towing service from Good Sams or Coach Net set up in advance, and there are many many repair facilities in Tucson. If you are self sufficient and capable of taking care of yourself, a base famcamp doesn't need to violate rules to help you out. What exactly happened?
January 25, 2011
With all due respect, the way you have posted, sounds like whining. Who, what, where, when, why, happened. Specific details are mandatory. The word emergency, to me, imply's loss of life, limb, or property is imminent. As in fire, flood, earthquake, tornado, artery bleeding, heart attack, not breathing, broken bone, etc. I sincerely doubt that anyone connected with the military would turn their back on you or anyone else during a true emergency. Was your emergency something along the line of not having tv reception and your favorite quiz show was starting in five minutes? Or perhaps you were dressed for dinner, and expected someone to change your flat tire, because you didn't want to get dirty? Remember the old saying, " Failure to plan on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part". IMHO, you should man up with detail or withdraw your complaint.
March 23, 2011
I agree with both previous comments. Without any details, sounds like just complaining or wanting preferential treatment. In my estimation, that's what makes this rv park so great. They don't care who you are, but treat everyone the same. Hard to believe that they would not help someone in real need either.
November 16, 2011
So after 20 years you have one bad experience and now you rate them low.
Really funny.
4 results - showing 1 - 4