4.7 98
Arizona 153144
December 5, 2011
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

J.B. left this review using the Directory software: - I was amazed at the negative comments on this campground. My wife and I considered not visiting this campground after reading it, but have visited the campground before, and decided to give it another try, and judge it for ourselves once again. We are full time RVers, and have been for the last nine years, and have visited all forty nine states in North America, mainly military campgrounds. I could not disagree more with the negative comment on this campground. The manager of the campground is Sharon Blakley, and in my opinion is still one of the best, if not the best campground manager in the system. She has three assistants, Luz Pena, Mac and Hoa McKinzey, along with Vera Norman, and has many volunteers that help. After my military stint, I became part owner, and manager of a company, and consider myself a good judge of people. I wish I had the personal like these people work for me. Such dedication to this campground could not be better or improved, and I say this with nothing to gain, except to give another opinion without any financial gain, or other other gains. If I was asked to rate this campground on a scale of one to ten, I would rate it at a fourteen, Sites are exceptionally well kept, restrooms are spotless, activities are many for any taste, and if you do not want to cook, the dining facility is open to the campers with ID, and is located just a short distance away. If you like to bike or hike, this location can not be better, and the views are just beautiful. I could go on, and suggest anyone who has not been here, make sure you give it a try. You will not be disappointed, and will be more than pleasantly surprised. I am not ashamed to give my name to this comment, and it is James Blawat. Please feel free to use it in this comment, and hope it is published in the comment section.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or