4.5 130
California 194011
22 February - 7 April 2007
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I enjoyed my stay at this facility. I paid $23.00 per night plus an additional $1.50 charge for 50 amp service. The amenities are excellent and cleanliness is evident throughout the park. Seabreeze is about two years old and may not be very well known so there seems to be excellent availability. Thought needs to be given to having the front office staff on site longer each day and one of the weekend days. Although there is an indication of a camp host, I never saw this person. This is a great location for anything in SoCal (if you can deal with the freeway traffic!!). There is limited access to cable channels and Wi-Fi is available for a cost that I feel is high. Fortunately, no problem with hooking my satellite and my broadband connection to the Internet. I will be back to visit here as my family lives nearby. I was also told by the office staff to enter the facility through the Big Rig gate instead of the Main Gate and when I arrived, the security staff could not understand why I did not come through the Main Gate.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or