3.8 47
Florida 218123
13-16 Feb 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Arrived with reservation, No camp host, was away on duty. Checked with Asst. Host who had no list of incoming folks, said to take any empty site. I did. The next day was told I was in a site that had been reserved for the previous two weeks, just hadn't shown up. I had to move. Would have been nice if names of incoming campers were posted on the campsite post and the reservation dates. Would make it much easier to locate your site, especially after hours. Site was great, on water, level, FHU. Interior roads could use some work, pot holes, water. Lot of "locals" using campground, not sure how that works. Great place to enjoy nature, fish, swim, boat, walk, bicycle...crystal clear lake with sand bottom and piers. Limited shopping, stock up in Stark eleven miles away. About 30 miles from Jacksonville NAS. Good TV reception on antenna from Jax and satellite easy to set up. No bath house in this side of park, are a couple on tent camper side but too far to be useful for RV campers. No washer/dryers or internet. Dining facility nearby offering meals, but not every day, schedule posted.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts