4.2 83
14 June 12
(Updated: June 21, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Spent the night at this site on our way to FL. Our GPS always gives us bad information getting here. We get within 5 miles and the routing takes me the long way around thru Mexico City adding 60 miles. Maybe just my GPS. Directions on web site don't help. Easy way, from I-10 exit on HWY 231 down to Transmitter Road ( about 48 mi.) turn on to Transmitter Rd for a few miles, turn east on 98, about 10 miles go over the bridge and camp is on right. We have stayed here before at the RV camp and Guest house. We got in late and had to go to camp host. She was helpful but said the club house/bathrooms close at 9 PM. In the past we could get in 24Hrs. No hours were posted at the bath house or club house. We found side door to bath house open all night. Cable and WiFi OK. Price seems to have gone up. Eglin seems to be a better deal for us. We are travelers not Snow Birds or Homesteaders, we have a very small RV so only stay a short time at many different locations. It would have been nice to just park in overflow at the front of the park.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or