4.1 80
Florida 157095
04 April - 04 October 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Registration and Check-in was quick & easy. After conversing with the facility staff, they informed that they now allow retiree's up 180 days on-site. At the end of the 180 day stay, you must leave for 120 days to reset the clock and then you can return for another 180 days. The camp host (Mike)met us at the park entrance and helped us set up in a back-in spot near the laundry. The upper sites are Concrete pads and the Lower spots are gravel. The upper pull-through sites are not really level and the closer you are to the laundry, the greater the pad slopes. Utilities worked well. Laundry is free. Bath house was cleaned regularly. The biggest annoyance has been the cell phone reception. On JAX NAS, only Verizon service receives any signal throughout the camp. ATT and Sprint is very spotty with an occasional single bar for voice communications. Texting works fine. Since I am on temporary assignment to Cecil Field for a year or more, I will spent my 120 days in the penalty box, then return to complete my stay.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
February 05, 2018
Since you are on "temporary assignment" to Cecil Field, why are you living at the RV park instead of in housing somewhere? No doubt you are receiving some form of housing compensation during your temporary assignment. I can't park my RV in military housing; why are you living in the RV park?
1 results - showing 1 - 1