Review Detail

4.2 27
January 2008
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I read the reviews and almost didn't stop. Thankfully we decided to give it a try. The people couldn't have been friendlier, the site couldn't have been better (unless there was some water in the lake), the clubhouse was clean, well designed and well stocked. And the showers were near fantastic--plenty of water pressure and very good shower heads. I had NO TROUBLE negotiating the hilly and tight roads in my 35-foot motorhome towing a minivan. The only downers were the lack of on-site sewer and the road and railroad noise that were nearly constant (the campground is adjacent to I-75 with a main railroad track in between). I had a couple of minor complaints that I voiced to the manager and he took care of them IMMEDIATELY. We liked it so much that we stayed four extra days and left Georgia during a blizzard (right, snow, a near white out at some points along the road). We are fulltimers and appreciate a place that makes an effort to make you feel comfortable--we were so comfortable we felt like family (kissin cousins, not feuding families). Give this place a try.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
January 29, 2014
Just a quick clarification: the railroad tracks are about a mile NorthEast of the campground, across the lake... Check a google satellite map to see the details.

Only the interstate is nearby, and the campground access road.

Cheers!
Doc R
1 results - showing 1 - 1