4.8 230
Georgia 177199
April14-16 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Nice but small RV Park. Friendly host on duty! Office has very limited hours probably due to size of facility, not real busy. Restrooms are very clean and well kept. Conveniently located in the middle of all sites. Small community room with full kitchen open for use by patrons instead of cooking in RV,s. Free ice machine and free laundry facilities. Looks like many spaces occupied by long term RVers. This surprised me due to size of Park. Limits short stay spaces available. Glad I made a reservation. When I pulled in, my reserved space was last one open. ( arrived 1630) Two RVs were in open space with no utility connections (overflow). Probably enough room for 4 to 5 RVs. Expansion is a definite necessity due to popularity! Basic amenities available including cable except lake sites. Pet friendly with dog walks around perimeter of Park. RV park is the distance from main base tucked in the woods next to Lake D. ( I hear there is Bass waiting to be caught). If just looking for peace and quiet and just to relax, this is the place to go ! Only an hour from Jacksonville Florida. Small town of St. Mary's Georgia close by . Can't beat the cost, $19-$23 per night. I will definitely be back! 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or