3.6 81
Illinois 97411
08/09 October 2007
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We arrived at Scott AFB on a holiday and found it a little hard to find the CG. One of the street names has been changed or because of security reasons the route has been changed. We eventually found the correct road and got to the camp sites. We had no idea where we were to go and the Outdoor Rec personal did not leave a note or mark the lot we were to use. There is no Camp Host (I understand MWR will not have one) so that did not help. MWR closed, no camp host and no help from Outdoor Rec. We took one of the paved lots marked H/C. It was open and all the other lot were full on the new sites. I agree with other reviews; the CG is not friendly and is not set up for newer and bigger rigs. I also think that Outdoor Rec doesn't give a hoot if the CG is there or not. When I was in the office to pay a clerk took my money and was talking to the man in charge who was late himself and complaining about another employee who was late also. So, no one knew I was there as far as I was concerned, I was not recognized nor thanked for my coming to the park. In two days I never saw an Outdoor Rec person in the CG. I would not go back unless some are changes made, starting with the office. Close to St. Louis is the only up side I can see. Sorry Outdoor Rec. you need to get your act together.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or