Kentucky 125028
June 8 2012
(Updated: June 13, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I arrived at the CG late after driving from Branson, MO and was greeted by a volunteer, that wasn't sure what was going on. I were told that the only site available was one in the rear of the CG, where you have no Cell, Satellite, Antenna TV Service, Internet or Sewer. The neighbor to our left had a fire in the ring with the only thing but smoke rolling out and blowing in our direction, and drinking heavily. The neighbor to our rear had 2 dogs chained up, 1 was a bulldog, that we witnessed him beating that poor dog with what appeared to be a large stick. Now after all this the Home Stealers had every good site tied up. Some have been there, for what seems "THE BEGINING OF TIME". However, after getting setup we walked back to the office to get cell service and found 3 nice sites that were empty and in the open, and of course no one in the office. I did have the opportunity the talk to the MWR Director after leaving feedback on the "ICE" Website, and she assured me there was no home steadier there, (right). There is a Class a Motor home there that had a deck on the front of it. I express my feelings and told her that if there were Active Duty Folks staying there, no one would have any objections them living there, after all they are Protecting Our Freedom!! As a retiree, I felt I were treated inappropriately, or as I told her a 3rd rate citizen. Chances are I will not be going back there.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 4

Comments

To write a comment please register or