3.1 38
Maryland 75598
24-28 Aug 2012
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

R.L. left this review using the Directory software: - This is beyond a doubt the worst experience ever! Phone reservation went slowly. I was told we'd have to take site 5 for 2 nights and then move to site 12 for 2 nights. Not great, but acceptable. It took about an hour to actually get checked in. The people seemed to care and were friendly enough but either their system is broken or there is no training. She found the first 2 nights easily but was totally lost on the last 2. After checking with everyone in the office and calling someone to go out and physically check the campground (none of which was helpful at all) it was finally decided that the book and the computer didn't agree with each other. Then another long wait to process the credit card charges to cover both sites. I asked why we had to move and was told "some rigs are too large for some of the sites" Actually most of the sites are similar in size and hold our 35' fifth wheel with no problem. There are at least 4 empty sites so it will be interesting to see what the rest of the visit holds. This place is badly in need of someone to take charge and straighten things out. The sites are adequate but nothing special, kind of brushy. Unless you really want to be close to Annapolis I'd try one of the many other camps in the area instead.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
October 21, 2013
I wonder if Dick Marcinko could straighten things out there. He always loved the "ring knockers" who came out of the Academy.
1 results - showing 1 - 1