Montana 76236
14 July 2012
(Updated: August 13, 2012)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The front campground was full so we stayed in the back camp, on base. Let me tell ya getting in the AF gate with my big fifth wheel was tough! But its okay the front host Mel helped me get to the back camp, he was very nice and friendly, greeted me right away. The back camp host in the back site area was not even available to answer my question! I needed to find the PX and commissary. He must have been sleeping and tired from not cleaning the tiny bathroom cause I'm glad my tax pay money is paying for an invisible host. The very very small toilet looked like a Virgina outhouse and there was no showers and no laundry back there. Dang nice scenery though looking at wheat fields and hills. And I talked to a guy who was the former host Bruce who was there...dang nice fellow as well. Quiet camp too but the fees are too high. I have stayed at nicer rest areas for free! So the good things were Mel and Bruce but I would have been better staying in town or the big camp in front if there was room.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or