4.5 208
Nevada 195060
January 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stayed in the older section of this FamCamp. We normally are very happy with our experiences at a military FamCamp. However this stay was a disappointment. When we checked in I told the office our son was staying with us for three nights. When I reviewed my bill I notice I was charged extra for entire stay. Office told me no refunds. OK, only $14. On our second day here we were notified that the water would be turned off for five days. Why were we not informed of the scheduled water outage at check in? If we knew about it we would have gone elsewhere. Since we would not have FHUs for five days I asked about any discounts or refund. I was told no discounts or refunds. The scheduled water outage turned out to be six days instead of five. Our other problem was with getting our mail. We had a prescription sent here. For whatever reason the office rejected it and had it returned. We knew nothing about it being returned. We only found out about it be returned when we called the pharmacy. They verified they used the address of office required. We had packages delivered here without issue before they refused our prescription. The office personal here appear to be folks that actually stay here in the park and really are not qualified for this work. The older section could use some cleanup, maintenance and is starting to look very tired. Overall we are very disappointed with the lack of customer service at this FamCamp.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
January 17, 2019
We were notified before our departure from Nellis that water would be shut off for an extended period, so would have been very appropriate to notify folks coming in of outage. We certainly would have moved on if staying during this time. No water for 6 days is excessive and no refund. Sort of concur with comment concerning office staff, overheard one office staff member's conversation while in office area that had very politically charged statements. In these times not appropriate in a public setting, not all military folks belong to one way of thinking.
1 results - showing 1 - 1