4.5 208
Nevada 195573
December 18, 2019 - January 4, 2020
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We are a 45 foot motorhome towing a jeep. We stayed in the new sites. Narrow or tight is an understatement. I'm surprised that for a newly build section that they made the sites so narrow. For example, with out driver side slide open, our neighbor had to move his picnic table really close to his rig because there was not enough room for anybody to sit on the side closest to us. On the doorside because of where a bush was planted, perhaps 8 or 9 inches between the slide and the bush. While the sites are extremely narrow and a challenge for a big motorhome or 5th wheel, the interior roads are nice and wide and we saw several handicap access sites which were fairly roomy. There is decent wifi, although we were told that while it currently is free, it will eventually be a pay as you go. We got 5 bars on our Verizon phones, so would have simply used those if we had had to pay. The office staff is as nice as can be. I cannot say enough positive things about them. Washers and dryers are 75 cents a load. Commissary and Exchange are located across North Las Vegas Blvd on the other side of the base and are easy to get to. The office has both base maps and Las Vegas maps. We have 2 dogs so dog walking areas are always important to us. There is one fenced in area near the office and there are several paths in the older area where you can walk your dogs. A bit harder in the new area, but there is some gravel along the outside wall where pets can go. Also, there are plenty of dog waste stations with cans and bags scattered around the park. If we had stayed in the older section, I would have scored facilities higher and value and experience would have been 5.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts