4.0 188
New Mexico 152715
Oct 4, 2018
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I feel that all the others who gave reviews were at another camp. I was shocked at how much the park is not maintained. The manager indicated their maintenance guy retired and they had no one for a long time. The problem with this campground is simple. None of the funds collected are going back into the camp. Laundry room too small for the size of the camp. Amenities are awful. Everything looks run down. Sand spurs everywhere that coat your tires, feet and everything else. The overflow is so full of fire ants that I had to move three times and gave up and left the camp. Even the FHU's look rough and ugly. The road to the camp is very residential and too narrow for big rigs. If I were the commander I would close the camp. The base commander and his staff clearly do not care what happens to this camp. This isn't the camp staff's fault, reminds me of an old KOA that wasn't ever remodeled since 1965. I have stayed at many installation camp sites from all the services and this one gets my vote for the worse! STAY AWAY!!! Let it die a natural death! Don't reward poor leadership all the way up the chain of command. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 5

Comments

To write a comment please register or