4.1 61
New Mexico 80480
3-8 Jan 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We enjoyed our stay here. WSMR is quiet and relaxing place. Photos are still good. Called and reserved a site to make sure we had a spot when we arrived, employees are friendly, just could do better with knowing what sites are available. Only 4 of us there for the week. Only saw 1 maybe 2 long term occupants. Sites are all sloped backwards some and we needed to use 3" under the rear wheels to level MH. As previously stated you need to position carefully with electric and light pole right at edge, in order to open or clear the slides or basement doors. ATT 2-3 bars, wifi available at frontier club or IHG hotel with password. I was able to connect to frontier club with my wifi antenna and speed was OK. Small commissary and PX which is more like a shopette. On base fuel but no diesel. 2 mile walking track right by the campground. We enjoy the peace and quiet at base of mountains. Golf course permanently closed as of Nov 15, 2016. Frontier club serves breakfast 630-9 and lunch from 1130-1300 M-F reasonably priced and pretty good. No drop and hops that I saw. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or