4.3 121
South Carolina 135102
May 5, 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

My wife and I have tried to make reservations here for 3 years, as much as 3 months in advance and were always told the sites were full. We thought this was a very desirable spot because it was in such demand. However, we finally got reservations for 5 days in early May and found out why this camp ground is so busy. This web site states that there are 46 sites with hook ups. In reality they only have 10 spaces to rent because the rest of the park is filled with homesteaders or people using it for storage while in hook ups. It appears that even the camp host (John) has several family members living here. I believe this site should be updated to show only 10 sites for the true traveler. When we arrived I introduced myself to the host and he said do you smoke? I do not want to be cleaning up after you. Then he said do you have any pets? Make sure you pick up after them. He informs me that nothing can be on the grass. No HI, how are you doing, just the rules that I already had in my hands.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts