4.2 161
Texas 163403
5 July - 11 July 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We almost decided not to camp at NAS-CCAD due to the negative comments posted but glad we decided to check it out for ourselves. The Office Personnel are very sharp and are very willing to make sure your stay is pleasant. I have tremors and experienced a problem with our water heater plug, I was able to remove the plug with no problem but putting a new one back in became very hard to do with the tremors. Jesse (one of the Office personnel) volunteered to put it in for me! THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR! The negative comments about how the campground looked and how people camping there must have been someone's bad dream. The campground is very well kept and people with pets did clean up after their pets (well 99% of them anyway). A retiree there by the name of Clinton does a fantastic job of mowing/trimming the campground. He also keeps a very close eye on the dumpsters and trash cans in the campground area. Keep up the good work! Only negative thing I could see was the fishing pier is still closed....and has been closed for quite some time. I heard the funds have been approved for the repairs, and now they are waiting for a contract to be signed. All in all, this campground, the people running it and taking care of it, makes it a perfect place to camp. We WILL return! :-)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 7

Comments

To write a comment please register or