4.4 166
Texas 173305
December 20, 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Fort Sam Houston RV Park is a very nice RV park. All the sites are pull-throughs with 50/30 amp electric and Septic. Spacing between sites is awesome! The grounds are well manicured. They have a small off-leash dog park. I nice playground for the children next to an open field for sports. There are a couple laundry rooms with 3 front loader washers/dryers costing $1.50 in each laundry room. All the road and sites are paved and easy driving. The sites are satellite friendly. There is a very large picnic bench on each site with a stand grill. Now that I gave it rave reviews, why didn't I give it all 5's in the rating you ask? Well, there is a lot of road noise all day long. There are train tracks just a couple hundred feet from he park, and believe me, there are several trains a day that are loud blowing whistles. The train tracks are also active during the night. We stayed here 8 nights, and I would recommend this park. We can from Florida to visit the area during Christmas. The River Walk is well worth coming to the San Antonio area!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or