Featured
Utah 121921
March 28,29,30, 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

After numerous attempts, I did finally get "Howard". After reservations were made, I called to tell him I would be arriving a day early and would let him know if there were any changes. I arrived on a Saturday when the office should have been open. No Howard. Talked to another person that had arrived and made reservations, but his site was not posted. He said he had stayed there before and had problems like this. Sunday, again no Howard even though the office is supposed to be open. Office hours are 0800-1000 and 1300-1500 Wednesday through Sunday. Closed Monday and Tuesday. Sunday, did see a van at the office and went to check it out. Office still closed. Otherwise, stay was not that bad. Good exchange, but did not use commissary. Nice day trip to Golden Spike National Site. Not a lot there, but interesting. Sites are level, concrete pads but I feel too close together. I think some of the newer sites in campgrounds are being put closer to get more campers in. Quiet campground. It was cold and snowy, so didn't see other campers out. The one next to me was never there. Overall, not a bad place to visit and good base of operations to visit the area attractions.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts