Utah 121896
31OCT2015
(Updated: November 15, 2015)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Only stayed one night after not making it to Boise due to windstorms in Wyoming. Called ahead and got reservation set up with the gentleman at the MWR office got everything set up for us, including access codes for laundry, bathrooms and wifi. (We never used the site facilities, but everything around the FamCamp looked clean and tidy.) After arriving in the rain I can understand the confusion with how the sites are numbered. Site 8 sits next to site 24, as they are configured like zipper-teeth. Your utilities between sites mean you have to do a bit of maneuvering to get your rig positioned, but it wasn't inconvenient even when flat-towing because all sites are pull-thru. Water pressure was very good, OTA TV picked up the usual suspects, including BYUtv sport channel, so I didn't bother with the dish. Sprint & AT&T both had great reception, but we used the base wifi instead. As noted there was no shade trees on our loop, and my wife thought the spaces were a bit narrow, although I felt they were average for a full concrete pad site. We look forward to staying here again when we head to Vegas and Phoenix.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or