4.1 82
Washington 79123
April 07 to Current (August 07)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I guess my wife and I would be the 'New Hosts' mentioned below. The 'old hosts' have actually left and we have had 'The Con' since the middle of July and working hard to make the park better. The park is running different from before as someone actually MEETS YOU when you arrive! We are still hand-watering the grounds as the underground sprinklers are broken (hoping to be fixed by year end) but we have also gotten comments like 'Best this place has looked in years!!' from returning campers. We have two new stack washer and dryer units, the bathrooms are actually being cleaned DAILY as well as the Wi-Fi is expected to be active in the park in the next few weeks. Keeping our fingers crossed for that one. As for the landscaping, all the spots are green and pretty nice in the 30Amp area, with 'some' getting better in the 50Amp section. We plan to try some re-seeding as the traffic slows later this year and hope to get rooted so it will all be nice next year. We are located in Space 1, and our Co-Hosts are in #25 (First at the entrance) and we look forward to helping you and making your stay a pleasant one.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or