3.8 43
Washington 134477
September 7, 2007
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We came, we saw, we left without staying a night. The much ballyhooed "view" is only for the hotel guests, because an eight-foot chainlink fence, with equally high brush completely surrounds the campground. Whatever the view, you're ALWAYS looking through a rusty barbed wire chainlink fence. UGLY. At $20.00 per night, it's way too expensive for very little charm. As some other reviewer mentioned, the bath house is marginal at best, especially considering the price. The only saving grace I saw was that it was adjacent to the ocean, and you could hear the crashing surf. As far as I could tell, you'd have to go into town to get actual access to the beach. If you want beauty and ocean views with direct access, go on up the coast to the Olympic National Park coastal campsites. We did, and were thrilled with the grandeur and beauty for $6.00 a night (Golden Age Pass). But If all you want is full hookups and someplace to stop for a few days, I guess the Conference Center will do. Not for us, thank you.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or