3.6 126
Wyoming 107203
September 22, 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Called on the 21st to get a reservation. Was told we had site 36 but since Outdoor Recreation's computer and the Famcamp do not talk to each other, if someone is in that site check on the office door for availability. I asked about someone putting reserved signs on the sites. The young girl said that "Oh yeah, they do that". When we arrived our site was empty with no sign on it but site 37 had one. No one was in the office so we called Outdoor Rec to pay for our site with a credit card. Fairly level pull-through with 50 amp electric. Shares a electric pedestal with the next door site so when they pulled in they had to use the 30 amp hookup. We could connect to the WiFi but was so slow it was unusable. Good Verizon 4g and DTV satellite signals. There are a lot of "long-term" folks staying in the park. Although a couple of folks most likely are there for legitimate reasons, most were all retired military. It is obvious that the 30 day limit is not enforced in those cases. On gentleman told me he has been there for 4 months. When I asked him how he gets away with staying more than 30 days he just said he has his ways and walked off.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or