3.5 18
Indiana 67219
Aug 24-27 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Worst stay ever!!!! The only 5 would be the location. I see the other reviews some have issues with the location, road, or cell/TV service of none. That is all part of RVing and getting away from it all. So if you are looking for these services do not stay here. The rest was a one for me because of one person mostly, the camp host in #21. She has taken over part of #22 and when we arrived she was no where to be found. My wife had to search and finally found someone at the marine. He was able to get ahold of the camp host and they talked and she talked about us going into #16 or #17, one had a truck in it and the other had an RV in it. I let my wife know and then it was well take #22. I pulled in and started to setup. I was almost done and the camp host shoed up and spent a lot of time asking about our reservation which no one told her about. I told her I had a confirmation email and she asked if it had a spot on it, I told her no. She wanted to see it and then agreed it did not have one. Disappointed she walked away. Never once did she try and make us welcome or can I move my stuff out of your way. The next day I went to the main office to complain and they were shocked that this is the first they have ever heard. I told them I just wanted to make sure I was paid up and told them I just wanted to leave in the morning and to please wait until I left. They then had me sign and read all the rules and reqs. I laughed and informed them about a few more things since the concern level was so low. Rules stated something that the camp host was not doing or enforcing. 1. Camp host let her dog just roam around not on a leash and the dog crapped and she didn't clean it up 2. There are boats in the RV park parked for awhile 3. Vehicles are parked in unoccupied RV sites 4. Her stuff is overlapping into another RV site and into the road 5. She had a guest stay over night and they parked their car in front of her RV blocking the road. 6. I was given two blue parking signs to put on our cars. I only mention this one because no other vehicles had them. I think the main office needs to get out and enforce policy and check up on the camp host. The main take away I took away was if you are seasonal you are welcome, over nights there are not a lot of spaces and not to much of a concern for this RV park. I will be staying here again just to follow up on if they have done anything about the issues. If not I will be contacting MWR higher up the chain. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 7 2

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts