Mississippi 138409
August 2-8, 2010
(Updated: September 26, 2010)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Stayed for a week in blistering heat and humidity. Very nice park. I am not sure why previous reviews are so critical about homesteading at this place. We saw no evidence of it. The camp hosts were pleasant and helpful. There were several open spots every day we were there. Everyone had their air cranked up high but power was more than adequate. Nice plus with the cable TV. Keesler is a short drive away. Has essentially been rebuilt since Katrina. Very nice PX. Took out 17 year old son with us. Plenty for him to do on base: beautiful pools, great marina with rentals, amazing gyms better than most YMCAs, and an incredible Teen/Youth Center. Could not say enough about this facility and the folks that work there. My son loved it and it hard to find things he even likes, much less loves. Place has a full gym, every video game, cool field trips, and even serves hot food for the kids. Most kids there lived on base but welcomed my son like they had known him for years. Highly recommend this RV park!!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or