Featured
Nevada 63026
Feb 12-18, 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

As stated before, this is in the middle of nowhere. However it is only 6 miles to town and some decent shopping. The park is a field filled with crushed rock. Each site is a nice level concrete pad with w/s/e hookup. There is an area near the bath house that has a picnic table and two double grills. Laundry is free and all machines were work well. The laundry room and bathroom were very clean. This time of year, not many people here. At $77 a week, it is a good deal. People at checkin were friendly and helpful. At check in, you are given keys to the bath facilities and laundry room. There is a drop box in the laundry room to leave the keys when you leave the park. Noise level was not that bad. A few flights, but not that many. It is a park I would stay at again if I were in the area. Again, no one flying the colors. I think it is sad that we don't see that more at military campgrounds. Verizon wireless not perfect, but worked well most of the time. Same for wireless broadband for computer. It does get cold here overnight. The surrounding mountains are some of the best I have seen. Mostly snow capped right now. Very beautiful.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or