Featured
Nevada 63011
July 16, 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Called reservation toll free # on June 22 and secured with credit card a full hook up reservation for Sun. July 16. I received an email confirmation for my reservation. On Sat. July 15, I received an email stating that I had been moved to Over Flow without hookups. I immediately called the Fallon Office for Navy Inns and Suites. The office clerk informed me that I really never had a reservation because I had used the toll free phone # instead of calling them directly. I then showed her my printed reservation copy, to which she replied sorry we're sold out. It was 108 + F and we had already traveled 8 hours, so we made our way to over flow, parked the RV, and went to the base pool to cool off. We strongly suspect that our confirmed site was "gifted" to one of the many homesteaders at this RV park. I called the toll free # and complained to a supervisor who claimed that this had never happened before this incident. Someone needs to do an audit of the Fallon Res. Office at Navy Inns and Suites to prevent this from happening again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
August 03, 2017
Sadly this happens a lot when making reservations through Navy Inns and Suites. I recently tried to make a reservation at NAF El Centro and was told that I could only stay for 30 days and that the park was full. I called the office at the NAF and secured a site for 60 days. I never make a reservation at Navy Inns and Suites.
1 results - showing 1 - 1