4.2 44
New Jersey 55400
May 7-27, 2008
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The check in process was as easy as ever, Met Arlene at the MWR office during check in. We needed to extend our stay by a few days at check in she helped and made sure it happened. They base has little to do on it but FT. Monmoth is just a few miles away, also Ft. Dix & McGuire AFB is just a short drive if you really need a great PX/BX. A laundry mat is near FT Monmoth about 5 miles away.But let me tell you the BEST things, your about a hour from Philly, Alantic City, & NYC. The lighthouses and the NJ beaches are just a few miles away. The NJ Transit system parking is Free after 09:00 and show your ID card on the train and the ride into NYC is Free also. Remember do not ride during prime time or it cost Go to the USO in NYC and get some discounts for Broadway show with out having to stand in line at TKTS outlet every day. The USO is located in the port authority. Some times they have Basaball tickets. I would or will stay there again and again. Yes the hook ups are different but I'm been at worst both Military and civilian. Just plan a little for the sewer hook up. I only used a 20 foot sewer line with no problems, 25 foot H2O hose & a standard Elect cord for 50 Amps. The security police drove thru every day to check on things.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or