4.0 188
New Mexico 152570
12-15 Sep 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We have stayed at Kirtland several times and we've seen numerous changes over the years. Although they do not take reservations we have never been turned away but had to stay in dry camping for one night a couple of years age at the beginning of the Oct Balloon Festival. Good power and water pressure in huge parking sites in the "new' section.It is a tad of hassle getting to the park through the Truman gate and having to drive all the way across the base when the Eubanks gate would be much more convenient. Yeah, it is about time for the manager to retire. Did not use any of the facilities but stuck my head in to check them out and all looked OK.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
September 16, 2019
Just got here today and the place had a lot of sites open .. rate is currently $18 a night but effective Oct 1st rate is $25.00 a night.. still have a 30 day stay with no reservations .. have to admit the staff in the office is getting rather Up there in age and abilities is might have to agree with some others about it being time to get some new (younger)blood The check in procedure is long I could by a house with less paperwork. only kidding but it is way too much.... The wifi is operating currently but my 300 baud modem would be faster... Sprint Hotspot is my go too.. and it is working just great..AT&T about two bars..
The new section is definitely the place to be.. IMHO.. will be here thru the end of the Balloon Fiesta ...
1 results - showing 1 - 1