4.7 95
Virginia 292346
August 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Great campground and great value. Sites paved, level and clean. Stayed in older section which appeared to have a few homesteaders which is unfortunate this is allowed to go on. Campground was nearly full so Im sure these homesteaders are making it difficult for others to have a turn for a great vacation at a reasonable price. Office staff very friendly and helpful. 50 amp breaker on my site (39) was weak and would trip if pulling over 35 amps. Reported to office but was not replaced the week we were there but office did offer to move me to another site. Was still able to run two a/c’s with hotwater switched to propane. Stayed on double site 39&40 which is satellite dish friendly but gets full sun most of day. The sites across the street on the east side of road have more shade and several still would allow use of rooftop mounted sat dish. Entry and exit to base even bringing non military guests in their camper on Sunday was problem free with wife accompanying them through gate with their camper and vouching with her ID card. They followed me in our motorhome. Beach at campground nice and allowed dogs in specific area as long as leashed. Several people had their pets on beach and I observed no problems. Local area at Virginia beach very nice. All you can eat crab legs, Brazilian steakhouse, aquarium, Boardwalk, USS Wisconsin, all great things to do. Definitely will return. If homesteaders not hogging all spots.
Sea Mist RV Campground
Sea Mist RV Campground
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 4

Comments

To write a comment please register or