3.9 71
Washington 131499
January 18th, 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We were extremely disappointed in this RV park since we love the Fort Lewis post. First, the prices quoted on this website are out of date.We paid $28 for a full hook up site for one night. Cable TV requires a converter box which means a $50 deposit. Since the office where you receive and return the box has business hours if you arrive late or plan on leaving prior to 9:00AM you cannot have a cable box. Antenna TV reception was extremely poor in our site (#210) with only Fox and a shaky ABC available, plus the usual junk channels. Wifi is available only in the common building and I am told in loop 100. We stayed in loop 200 and had zero wifi signal. The bathrooms were extremely dated and poorly maintained. The tiles along the baseboard were all cracked, broken or missing. There were many holes in the walls where racks or shelves had been removed. The showers are push button water-savers. You have no control over the water temperature, you press a button and get warm (not hot) water for 30 seconds then it shuts off. You must push the button every 30 seconds to keep the water flowing. Our pull through site was overgrown with brush that scraped our trailer. The septic connection was simply a PVC pipe in the ground - no threads and no cover other than a rock. It would surely smell bad on a hot summer day. Also, the septic hole was located far forward in the site requiring a 20 foot septic hose. Traffic noise from Interstate 5 was a constant loud drone outside. Our rig is well insulated so we did not notice it with the windows shut but in the summer with windows open it would be a major annoyance. For $28 this is definitely not worth the price. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
January 18, 2017
After posting my review I discovered the commons #2 building has brand new, modern bathrooms with beautiful showers. The bathroom I used and hated was the one between loops 100 and 200. Don Geidel
1 results - showing 1 - 1