Wyoming 107481
June 21- June 25, 2013
(Updated: July 09, 2013)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Wanted to add the directions best to gain entry from I-25. I-25 South Exit at exit 11 and turn right onto Randolf ave, I-25 North exit 11 and turn Left onto Randolf and proceed through a very nice new gate complex at the 2nd stop light (Old Glory Rd) turn left pass over the RR tracks and turn right onto Missile drive and follow the signs. Don't get nervy as the signs sort of fall short at the four way stop, but you will need to proceed straight and then in about 3/4 mile you will see a small famcamp sign and then prepare to turn right onto a SMALL dirty/gravel road. GO SLOW and I mean less than 10 mph. Follow it around and GO wide at the small narrow bridge and watch for ruts in the roadway on your way to the office. Watch for the HIDDEN RUT whoop-de-do about 300 feet from the office as you round the last corner, we tossed a whole bunch of stuff. Wifi is Excellent. Grass needs mowing bad. Staff is very friendly. Sites are laid out weird so please walk your spot and how to get to it first. ---- Lots to see in Cheyenne. We spent over a week and still didn't do everything. Our site was number 11 which was perfectly shaded by the huge cotton wood trees
the guys came and started cutting the grass the morning we left. Will sty there again.
P
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or