Alabama 99072
29 April-5 May 09
(Updated: May 10, 2009)
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

The CG is an old housing area.. Your GPS will show streets that are not there so be sure that you set it for Hermes Rd and Nike St SW (entrance to rv park). Some GSP (like mine) will take you to roads that don't go through any more. Lets look at all the good things first. LARGE level concrete sites, will fit the biggest rigs out there. All 50amp with water and sewer. All crush and run gravel roads through out the cg, but all packed hard. Easy to travel through out with handicap scooter. Great shot at the southern sky. Px and Commissary with-in 1/2 mile from cg. Sites 1 thru 14 were not thought out well, hook-ups are just to far forward on pads, engineers just need to come back and re-do this. I suggest using sites 15 and above. Now this MWR must think its Club Med too, $20.00 per night for what. Small bath house, paid laundry, no cable, no wi-fi (but they say wi-fi is coming). Its all so new, but for the price I would expect allot more. The CG at the rocket center is the same price but offers allot more. I would hope they look at some of the premier military sites that give allot more and charge allot less.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or