2.9 1
California 11416
May 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

May 25, 2019. We are staying at Sea Breeze RV Park and decided to drive over and look at the new RV Park. I called and was told rates were $33.00 per day. We found W/S/E at all sites. Pads are concrete. All sites are back in and most sites are too short for 40 plus foot RVs and the road through the park is too narrow for a large rig to maneuver. Looked like 2 or 3 sites could accommodate large RVs. Entrance and exit is problematic. The gate guards would have to lower the barriers to allow for a straight in and out entrance and exit. Otherwise the access is a narrow, sharp u shaped drive. Once on the base, access to the park is easy, except for the last few hundred feet which is washboard gravel. The area around the park is largely overgrown and currently the space between the sites is weeds. Don't know if that will change, but for now I would not choose to stay there if I had dogs. In terms of amenities, there are none. I'm not sure if there are plans for any. In short, lots of possibilities, but for now I would stay at NWS Seal Beach, Sea Breeze RV Park, even though it is more costly. The place looks like it was a former housing area, so if they ever choose to expand, there is plenty of room.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 29 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or